I LOVE Sophie Kinsella, she’ honestly one of my favorite authors. I love her humor and how absurd her stories are. Her books always manage to put a smile on my face. So here is a list of what I think are her best books:
- I’ve got your number. THIS BOOK had me laughing the entire time. It was so good and goofy. I loved the main character Poppy and the footnotes were honestly the best. I remember being on a car trip with my dad when I was reading this book and I was bursting into laughter every so often, I swear my dad thought I was crazy or something.
- Finding Audrey. This book was adorable. The main character Audrey has social anxiety and Sophie Kinsella delivers a sweet and heartwarming story on how Audrey and her family cope with it.
- Can you keep a secret? This was the first book I read by Sophie Kinsella and although I read it over 5 years ago it’s still one of my favorite books of all time. I’m seriously thinking about rereading it.
- Twenties girl. This book follows Lara who after so much stress in her life she thinks she’s finally lost it when she starts seeing her great-great grandmothers’ ghost, Sadie, who won’t rest until she finds her missing dragonfly necklace. This is a funny, heartwarming story about family and friendship.
- The undomestic goddess. This is the last book that I read by her and it did not disappoint. Here our main character Samantha is a workaholic lawyer that literally does not have a life, but everything changes when she makes a mistake and is forced to leave town. What happens next is a series of events that only Sophie Kinsella’s imagination could pull off.
What are your favorite books by Sophie Kinsella? Comment bellow!
Thank you for reading!