This week’s topic is: Nostalgic Ships
Which is basically the first fictional couples you ever got butterflies over, or couples you used to be really into when you were younger. Lets start!
- Rose and Dimitri from Vampire Academy. Guys this used
to be, still is my ultimate ship. I read these books when I was 15 and boy did they hit me hard on the feels. I lived for every small moment Rose and Dimiti got together in the first few books. I love how much they complimented each and how no matter what they always fought for each other.
- Adrian and Sydney from Bloodlines. Bloodlines is a spin off series from Vampire Academy that follows Sidney Sage an Alchemist that help keep the vampire world separate from the human world. Adrian and Sydney have such a fearless and strong relationship. I definitely loved watching it develop and grow over the series, especially how they went from strangers to lovers.
- Trish and Tobias from Divergent. I read the first book when it was just released before it became a big hit and I LOVED Tris and Tobias. However, sadly, my love for them died after the second book, it just wasn’t the same for me.
- Percy and Anabeth from the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series. Excuse me, but I shipped these two since the first book when they were 12 years old and they were only friends. I loved how they were friends before anything and who it slowly progressed to something more amidst all their problems. Anabeth and Percy complement each other in a way that not many couples can, and I respect that.
- Anna and Etienne from Anna and the French Kiss. I think this book was designed to fulfill every teenage girl fantasy, especially Etienne since he’s British/French AND American. Anna was also super relatable, and I just LOVE these two together they are the most adorable couple ever.
Comment bellow who are your favorite nostalgic couples!
Thank you for reading!