Hey guys! It’s time for another Top 5 Wednesday and since our lovely host Sam is still on vacation I’m doing one of the tags I couldn’t do while I was abroad.
Top 5 Collectibles on your Bookshelf.
- My reading travel mug. I bought this travel mug from Society 6 a long time ago, but I really love it. The design is beautiful, you can’t tell because I suck at taking pictures, but trust me it’s gorgeous. Here is the link to the artwork.
- Rapunzel Funko. Rapunzel is my favorite Disney princes so of course, I had to have her funko.
- READ bookends. I love this bookends, I think they fit perfectly with my bookshelf. Here is where I typically place the books from my TBR; however, don’t be deceived by the small amount, I assure you there are too many on my list to fit them all there.
- Jane Austen Tea Mug. This mug is very special to me because I bought it when I visited the castle where Pride and Prejudice was filmed (Keira Knightley version). Yep, that’s right, I went to freaking Pemberley!!! Honestly, if I ever get married, I want to get married there. Anyway, I love this mug and it holds a very special place in my heart.
- Vampire Academy 10th anniversary edition. Vampire Academy is one of my favorite series of all time. I read it back when I was in high school and to say I was OBSESSED was an understatement. However, imagine how old I felt when the 10th anniversary edition of the first book came out! Which btw has the best cover out of all the other ones, so of course, I had to buy it. What makes this edition extra special is that a few months later, Richelle Mead happened to be in Houston for an event and I got her to sign my copy! My fifteen-year-old self was crying.
Thank you for reading!