He guys! I found this tag over at Erin’s, Jennzah and Laura’s blog, The Book Nut and I thought if would be fun to try it.
1. You have 20,000 books in your TBR, how in the world do you decide what to read next?
Honestly, my library is the one that determinates what I read next. I’m usually on hold for a few books, so I read depending on what is available.
2. You’re halfway through a book and you’re just not loving it. Do you put it down or are you committed?
I’m committed. I usually wont DNF a book unless I’m in the first 20-30 pages and I’m not feeling it.
3. The end of the year is coming and you’re behind on your reading challenge, do you try to catch up? And if so, how?
I don’t really follow a reading challenge. I mean, the one I have set up on Goodreads is just to help me keep track of how many books a year I read.
4. The covers of a series you love do not match, how do you cope?
I put them at the bottom of my shelf so I won’t look at them.
5. Everyone and their mother loves a book that you do not. Who do you bond with over your shared feelings?
Probably booktube. You can find a lot of different opinions there.
6. You’re reading a book in public and you’re about to start crying. How do you deal?
I put the book down and wait until I get home.
7. The sequel to a book you loved just came out but you’ve forgotten a lot of what happens. Are you going to reread it?
If I have time, yes. If I don’t then I’ll look for a book review
8. You do not want anyone to borrow your books, how do you politely say no when someone asks?
No one normally asks me to borrow books, none of my friends read as much as I do.
9. You have picked up and put down 5 books in the last month. How do you get over this reading slump?
I stop reading completely for a few days or pick up the audiobook.
10. There are so many books coming out that you are dying to read, how many do you end up buying?
Maybe one? I don’t usually buy new books because I’m afraid I wont like them.
11. After you purchase all of these books that you’re dying to read how long do they sit on your shelves before you get to them?
If I do buy new books, they will probably end up sitting in my shelf for a good 4-5 months if not years.
If you want to try this tag, feel free to do so. I tag you!
Thank you for reading!