Top Ten Tuesday was started way back in June 2010 by The Broke and The Bookish because of a love of lists and books. In January 2018 it was taken over by That Artsy Reader Girl. Jana assigns each Tuesday a different topic for discussion, she has a scheduled lists of topics on her blog.
This week’s topic is:
The Ten Most Recent Additions to My Bookshelf
I don’t normally buy many books because I normally get them from the library, or if I do buy them, I get them from my local used book store so I’m also going to count the books that I got on my Kindle Unlimited.
- I am Malala by Malala Yousafzai
- How Long ‘til Black Future Month By N.K. Jemisin
- Lucy Sullivan is Getting Married by Marian Keyes
- Boy Meets Girl by Meg Cabot
- The Flatshare by Beth O’Leary
- Rhythm, Choir and Malykhin by Mariana Zapata
- Why We Buy by Paco Underhill
- From Lukov with Love by Mariana Zapata
- The Best thing by Mariana Zapata
- The Guy on the Right by Kaye Stewart
Can you tell that I love Mariana Zapata?
Thank you for Reading!