Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
Today’s topic is: Books for My Younger Self
This week I only have 6 books for this list. These are books that I really enjoyed, but I feel like I would have LOVED if I had read them when I was younger. The first four I know for SURE I would have loved if I had read them back when I was in high school. The other two I think I would have loved if I had read them in Middle School.
- The Heir and the Spare by Emily Albright
2. Better off Friends by Elizabeth Eulberg
3. Dumplin by Julie Murphy
4. A Night Divided by Jennifer a Nielsen
5. The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
6. The School of Good and Evil by Soman Chainani
Thank you for reading!