Top Ten Tuesday was started way back in June 2010 by The Broke and The Bookish because of a love of lists and books. In January 2018 it was taken over by That Artsy Reader Girl. Jana assigns each Tuesday a different topic for discussion, she has a scheduled lists of topics on her blog.
This week’s topic is:
Books On My TBR I Predict Will Be 5-Star Reads
- Foundryside by Robert Jackson Bennett
- The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynche
- The Black Prism by Brent Weeks
- Marriage on Madison Avenue by Lauren Layne
- Red, White and Blue by Casey McQuinston
- Uprooted by Naomi Novik
- 99 percent mine by Sally Thorne
- I am Malala by Malala Yousafzai
- Rhythm, Choir and Malykhin by Mariana Zapata
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
I cant wait to read these books!
Thank you for reading!